Sunday, September 20, 2009

Leaving Las Vegas

This year's AVP King and Queen of the Beach competition was held at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and it was a scorcher. Pool play started on Thursday with the top 16 individual players competing in a round robin format to emerge into Round 2, where 8 players continued on to compete for one of two spots in the finals. Phil Dalhausser and Jen Kessey were crowned King and Queen of the Beach. Woohoo!


During this same weekend, Phil, Niki and I spent a brief afternoon at the aquarium, and this is what we came across.

Black tip reef shark


Lion fish (venemous and dangerous)


Jelly fish




Punchlines
So the other day, I'm in for my weekly enema, and all of a sudden, the administrator sneezes and sends my...
...loose stool colliding with my shy testicle. It was like a depraved game of billiards but without the sorority chicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment