Monday, July 27, 2009

Green thumb

I wish I had one but I don't. But luckily Zynga launched FarmVille a free application on Facebook and all of a sudden, I'm ploughing, seeding and harvesting to my heart's content. This application which is a knock-off of Farmtown is the fastest-growing application approaching almost 10 million users in a little over a month and roughly 2 million users playing each day. Wow. It is now the 6th most popular game on Facebook.


I set mine up last week because I happened to see a lost cow, decided to adopt it and the rest is history. Now I'm diligently planting and harvesting pumpkins, strawberries, and rice because they offer the most yield than any of the vegetables as well as lime trees for the same reason, although I have to admit that that cherry trees and plum trees are rather nice-looking. Sheep as well are a higher yielding cash machine than cows or chickens as well. 



Punchlines
I'm thinking of making a new movie called "My Cat Chasing a Laser Pointer" I just need a really strong storyline....and a laser pointer...
...and a cat. Not exactly working with a full deck, are ya? 


No comments:

Post a Comment