Thursday, July 30, 2009

Original moment

It's been some time since I've watched Garden State, but I listen to Frou Frou and the soundtrack pretty much all the time. So I'm reminded of the message of this movie about a guy who basically wakes up from the stupor to experience love and life. One of the most striking scenes from it, is when Sam (Natalie Portman) has an original moment and she goads Andrew (Zach Braff) to trying it as well. 



Take it literally or metaphorically, but either way it's not a bad thing to do, really, given the monotonous and often cliched world that we live in. But don't just squirm like a worm or baaa like a sheep, but doodle, sketch, write, compose, or create! You might find you'll surprise not just the world, but yourself.  


Punchlines
May I introduce myself? My card is...
...slightly out of date. It should say NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment